Oct 16, 2008

Bounce Back Game

burrows_101608

Canucks 4

Redwings 3

OT Win

record : 3-1-0

I would have been quite happy to steal a point on the road against the Detroit Redwings, Alex Burrrows, and the rest of the team had a different idea. Goals by Jannik Hansen ( his first nhl goal), Ryan Kesler, Mason Raymond and the OT winner Alex Burrows brought the Canucks game back on track. It sounded like it was an entertaining game. I listened as much as i could, while being at work. looking forward to watching the hilights.

this seemed to be more like my Canucks of the first two games. Gone were the apparitions that showed up against the Capitals. Not that the Canucks played a perfect game.... I'd still like to see more from the second line, ... but two points on the road, against Detroit, I'm almost impressed !!!

GO CANUCKS GO

No comments: