Dec 10, 2005

WHY ?


WHAT A GAME !

I know I know, I'm a bit late in writing this :) I've been busy since the end of the game last night :) Still in euphoria, over the victory, I so thought Ottawa was gonna win. I was happy to be proved WRONG. Why can't they play like that more often? That was one of the most entertaining games I've seen all season :)

Nail biting, edge of your seat excitement. Especially the shootout ! It was incredible :)

Bertuzzi, made his presence felt, Probably the most complete game he's played all season. KEEP IT UP !
ALEX AULD was great, making the saves when he had to, and stopping just enough shooters in the shootout, to enable the Canucks to win the game :)

WE ROCK

GO CANUCKS GO

Canucks Record At Home an astounding 13-1 ( for those of you who are hockey challenged, that means thirteen wins, and one loss )


No comments: