Dec 7, 2005

The latest saga of my car


Well, My car is back ! Nothing but good things to say about Sunshine Autobody. My car looks brand new. Its amazing what fixing up some dents, washing my car, and cleaning the inside will do eh? :)

My car was in for a week. I'm so IMPRESSED with the job they did ! Considering when I dropped my car off, it was a disaster inside. Toys from having Ethan, tupperware, that my brother had borrowed and was returning.... it was a mess. They very nicely cleaned it up for me, and put everything in two big bags that said Sunshine Autobody on it. I felt kinda bad about the mess, I claim extenuating circumstances though. I was a bit upset, with everything that had happened.

Its great having my car back. I never realized how attached I was to it, till I was without it for a week :)


Still no word on Petro Canada. I paid the deductible, and I await word from ICBC, on whose' at fault. I've heard they usually send a letter to let you know what they have decided happened. Whatever happens happens, to quote Todd Bertuzzi " It is what it is "

My car is fixed and thats the main thing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had to sneak in hockey somehow eh? =o)