Nov 29, 2005

Car Hospital

Car in getting fixed

My icbc appointment went good. My claims adjuster phoned petro canada, and got on them for not filing the car wash incident report - ( the manager of the gas station sounded like he was being a real JERK to her ) After the damage had all got estimated, and they had done whatever it is that they do there, I drove off, intent on finding SUNSHINE AUTOBODY. I wanted to get my car in to get fixed as soon as possible, with the weather the way it has been, I didn't want any more rust to appear.

I found Sunshine Autobody, the girls there were totally helpful, and i'm at ease, knowing they are taking good care of my car ! and I can still get to work, since they gave me a courtesy car :)

I can't wait to have my car back ! Its really neat though, they actually have a website that you can go to and see how far they have gotten on your car, and what step they are on now :) I thought it was cool anyway :)

Now, I just need to keep my fingers crossed, that with all the investigation that will go on, that the investigators will find me not at fault ! .....

~ Estimated finished date of repair ~ December 7, 2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jenny's car. It's good that eveything went smoothly with ICBC and the auto shop. Jenny...I am amazed at how positively you dealt with the whole car wash accident. Do you know how many people would have screamed at those warwash people?? Good for you for rolling with the punches....and as for them...well, the truth will come out.