Nov 28, 2005

ICBC Meeting November 29 @ 9 am


Well, tommorrow I go in for my meeting. I'm a little unsure how its all gonna go down. I've never had to take a car into ICBC before... so keep your fingers crossed that all goes well....

Its pretty embarrassing driving my car right now. As my sweet lil nephew is calling it, "aunty's Junker"... which pretty much sums up how I feel about it right now......

I went out to my car this afternoon, and the door is already starting to rust in spots! Rust is not supposed to happen this quickly.....

I do hope my meeting goes okay, and I can get my car into the autobody shop soon, and get it fixed !

no more will i venture into automatic car washes.....

I still haven't heard from Petro Canada, which is not good customer relations at all. There should be a 24-48 hour limit by which you have to get back to the customer!... Let me tell you Petro Can, just lost my business for life, and my family's, and my friends, and everyone else that I can tell about this horrid experience !!!

DOWN WITH PETRO CANADA

No comments: