Nov 23, 2005

Another Win


Kesler breaks out :

well if you call scoring a goal breaking out :) It was great to see the kid finally score. He hadn't done much for a while, so it was nice to see. Not only did he score, it was the game winning goal. The canucks win, 3- 1 .

I was at work, unfortunately, so i couldn't give the game the attention it so deserved. But I did my best. It sounded like it was an exciting game, hardly any penalties, lots of flow. must have been nice. A nice change from the last couple games where there was a penalty called every minute and a half, or it sure felt like it anyway :)



Auld played well, Naslund, Kesler and Henrik Sedin scored.... and the canucks record at home is now 9 - 1 . Not to shabby !

Its great to see the Canucks win. Not that I expected them to do anything else, against the Hawks. But you know how this team is sometimes :)

GO CANUCKS GO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at the game. I'm happy they won as well, but they didn't deserve to get the win so easily. Puck handling was horrible, turnovers consistently, and a lack of strong movement in play.

Nonetheless, there were some flashes of brilliance and the game was won.