May 15, 2006

Another Beautiful Day - Wasted

Another day off, is nearing an end, and what did I accomplish? Nothing... well, I got my room clean, and laundry put away. But thats about it. I had it all planned out, I was gonna spend all day outside. Well it didn't quite work out that way. I spent the whole day .... in a car. Or so it felt like. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself, I just wasn't planning on spending that long sitting in an air conditioned car. I wanted to spend it in the sunshine, outside, gardening, soaking up the UV rays.

BUt all in all, it was a good day. It was a day where i was not at work. So any day like that, is a good day !

Tommorrow i head back to work, for a day shift, and then I"m off wednesday, and then I go back into headoffice on thursday for a class, and then friday another day shift, and wierdly enough, saturday and sunday NIGHT shifts. Not looking forward to that. but somehow I will survive ! :)

No comments: