Feb 1, 2006

It's My Friday

FINALLY......

My weekend has arrived. No work for me for two whole days !!!! I'm very excited about that, believe you me. No driving into Vancouver for work, till friday morning ! I'm not even gonna think about work till then either. I need to relax.... de - stress...... cuz after all, once I get back to work on friday morning, I"m working straight thru till the 14th of February. Granted it should be all days...... there is a possibility, that i"ll have one day off... but right now, it seems like I"ll never get thru it. My General Manager is going away on holidays... fun fun fun, leaving me in charge... ( personally, I think he's a bit senile, leaving me in charge ) ...... enough about work.

My two days off AWAIT !

Not to many plans for my days off, just taking it easy. Tommorrow, i'm meeting Natasha for lunch. Looking forward to that. Other than that, and my nephew coming over on thursday. I'm in for a relaxing time............ I HOPE !

No comments: