Apr 24, 2006

The Beach in April

It was my day off today. And it couldn't have been nicer! The sky was blue, the sun was bright. It was a beautiful day. Any day I get a nice day like that when I don't have to go to work... I have to go out and do something ! I was just checking my email, and was briefly talking to Michelle, when she suggested picking up Ethan from day care and going to the beach. What a great idea. It was beautiful at the beach. Ethan and I, spent some time playing in the sand, and wading. Ethan decided to be adventurous, and completely sit down in the pool of water we were wading in. It was pretty hilarious! :)

After a while, when our parking had expired we headed home. Ethan fell asleep in the car..... and had a quick little nap. After which, we played outside.. riding his trike, weeding in the garden, wading in his pool, and playin gin the hot tub :)

It was a good day! :)

back to work tommorrow .......

No comments: