Apr 15, 2006

The Fat Lady Sang



Well, the Canucks season, has come to an end. Missing the playoffs for the first time in 5 or 6 seasons. It would be embarrassing, if I could dig myself out of my depression to actually realize that i should be embarrassed

It is gonna be a long summer !!!

A long summer full of signings, and trades, and who knows what else.

Thanks for the memories......... I won't thank you for the nightmares... ( st louis losses)

what else can I say? I'm disappointed....... but I still love my team !!

and I sure hope Bertuzzi is back next year. I'm pretty sure that next season he will be more like his normal self. The last ten games or so, he's been the bertuzzi we know and love. Too little too late !


Go Canucks GO !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time to start cheering for Edmonton or Calgary!!