Apr 18, 2006

I can't afford to work anymore

The price of gas, is outrageous. I know it has been for some time. So here I sit, One more shift to work, to drive into Vancouver before I get paid on Friday. And not enough gas in my car to get there, and back.
Its getting pretty expensive for me to work these days. It seems I"m always putting gas in my car.... for what? so I can go to work, and be mad at the stupid people that I work with. It seems hardly worth it. Not worth the amount of money i"m putting up for gas every week....

When will it ever be a reasonable price again? Or perhaps I have a better chance of winning a million. Which for those of you who know me, its not a good chance at all, since I dont buy lottery tickets................

:'(

i guess i"ll go out and collect pop bottles, and drink all the pop in our house, in hopese of scrounging up enough money to make it back from work tommorrow

yes I know.............

I"M PATHETIC ! :)

haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why we have VISA!

C. H. Green said...

Know exactly what you mean. My husband quit because he was spending so much on gas to get to work. Our plan was to get out his 401k money to live on til he found a local job. Only problem is, there's a 90 day waiting period that we didn't know about! Thankfully I got work recently.