Aug 30, 2005

first few hours at the coast :)

Well, I went out for a few hours today, to where i"ll be working after september 18th. Spent about 5 hours, meeting the people I"ll be working with, learning a few new things, and just generally talking to Brian, about my job, and what it will all entail and all that. :)

I got there in about 26 minutes, and I got home from there in about 35. So I think the drive won't be as bad as I thought it would be. I"ll just have to organize my schedule to coincide, with the non traffic areas of the day :) haha

I think once I get out there, and start working, it will be good. But for right now, it just feels all overwhelming! :) but I can do this! I know I can :)

with the help and support of my friends and family,... I can reach my potential. :)

I can't wait to start there.....

  • Just think how close I"ll be ... to go in for a hockey game :)

No comments: