Aug 4, 2005

Oregon




We left around 130 am, Monday morning, and we arrived in Oregon, at around 7ish.
I was so tired, but oh so happy to be there. It was a wonderful trip, even though We had to take Emily ( my cousin) to emergency at the Astoria hospital, on Monday evening. :) we were playing in the ocean, in the big waves, and she hurt her wrist. As it turns out, she sprained it. No worse for wear, she was right back in the ocean the next day ! :)
It was nice to get away, and relax ! I remembered my digital camera this time around, and once again, i think I got some really nice shots! :) We didn't do much, we went to the beach, did some shopping, went swimming in the ocean, took some pictures. :) Nothing special, but it certainly was FUN! :) Both the days me and emily were there, We were blessed with spectacular weather! It was awesome! I could have stayed alot longer, but alas, i did have to be at work at 230 wednesday afternoon. As it was, I was a little bit late. :)
The ocean was freezing cold !!!! BRRR~!!!!!~ When you first go in it, its so cold.....but you get numb, and you can't feel anything anymore......... then its fun , surfing the waves..... swallowing salt water........... haha.. you gotta love it :)

We spent an afternoon in Seaside. We had time to check out the internet cafe, which has been there for the last ten years, but we never knew it was there. :) we went down to the beach, took some pictures, went shopping. What a great day !

It was a great trip ! far away from the stresses of work, i had the time to just relax and enjoy myself. I really need to do stuff like this more often. I need more 'ME' time......





What fun though, I can't wait to go back again! :)

No comments: