Jul 30, 2005

Oregon Here I come !!!!



Two more shifts to work, and then I"m off for two days. :) This time around, I"m driving to OREGON ! Call me crazy, it will be a rushed trip, but oh so worth it ! I love it in Oregon. Its a place where I can get away, relax, forget about the troubles and trials of work.......and just take the time for ME ! I'm leaving about 230/3 in the morning on monday, shortly after I get home from work. I should be arriving in Oregon on monday morning about 9, if all goes well :) I"m good to go, I got an mp3 player installed in my car, so i can drive all night, hopefully without falling asleep......... Starbucks will be hearing from me on sunday night. ONE VENTI WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA WITH AN EXTRA SHOT OF ESPRESSO COMING RIGHT UP ! :) OREGON................... HERE I COME ....... This time i'll remember my camera. Not like my last couple days away. :) Here I COME !

No comments: