Jul 28, 2005

Summer's end is near

I can't believe its already the end of july! Where has the summer gone? The last two weeks, i've made it a point to go away on my two days off. So it kinda feels like i"ve had a summer vacation! :)

Monday and Tuesday of this week. I went to Vancouver Island. My favourite Uncle, and cousins live over there, so I stayed with them for two nights :)

Vancouver Island is absolutely beautiful. Especially when its sunny, hot and not a cloud in the sky :)

Monday we basically hung around the house, and relaxed. Tuesday we played disc golf, went to the mall, Drove up to Parksville ( beautiful) , played mini golf in paradise :) and then we drove up to qualicum beach, to watch the sun set over the water :)

It was absolutely fantastic. I was really kicking myself for not bringing my camera... I could have got some good pictures :)

anyway, a month of summer left............... i will make the most of it.. next week I think I"m going to Oregon ! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no way summer is over yet. I'm moving in 4 days closer into town and plan to really kick things up a notch, enjoy it!

As for your camera... it's unthinkable that you didn't bring it along. Never go anywhere, especially on at trip, without it!