Jul 22, 2005

GAME ON !!!


THERE WILL BE HOCKEY IN THE FALL !!!!!!!




the players ratified the deal today, a whopping 87% or something like that. Out of 532 votes cast, 464 players voted in favour of the agreement, while 68 voted against. I think the majority of the players just wanted to play hockey again. Time will tell.... who got the better end of the deal. For myself, I"m disgusted with both sides, if anyone suffered during the lockout, it was the fans. Granted, we all found better uses for our time, but Hockey is such an integral part of our heritage... for us Canadians anyway. It felt like something was missing.

I can't wait till September/October rolls around, and there is hockey once again !!!!

GO CANUCKS GO

now what happens to Naslund and Bertuzzi? the Dynamic duo, are they doomed ... destined to never play togehter again? As A Canucks fan, I can only hope this isn't the case!

No comments: