Jul 15, 2005

Decisions Decisions

What to do, when life throws you a curveball? I've recently been offered another job, with my General Manager that I worked with for almost 8 years. Seven of those years I was an hourly employee, and the last year, I was a manager. He got transferred to a restaurant out near the airport, and he wants me to come and join him there. There would be a pay raise....... but the commute would be way longer! I'm not sure what to do ! Where I work now, is ten minutes from home, I love working with most of the staff there. But saying no to this oppurtunity, will I regret it? Or is it the best thing for me to do. The oppurtunity to learn new things is there, but that thought scares me too.

What to do, What to do

Perhaps I should go to stanley Park again, and make my decision :) I seem to be able to think clearly there :)

No comments: