Jul 29, 2005

Now that the decision is made........

Here I sit, decision made, at ease, with what the future may or may not hold. And I just want to leave My current job right now! Things that I've put up with , for the last two months, are really starting to annoy me, now that I know that I"m leaving! My last day at my current job, is August 28th. Let me tell you, It can't come soon enough for me! My GM right now, is messing around with the schedule, changing my shifts, taking away my day shift, expecting me to come in for a manager meeting on my day off............. and there is no way I will be doing that!

I CANNOT WAIT, till I'm done with that place!

granted I will miss some of the staff, but I won't miss some of them either!

ha ha

thanks to all my friends and family who helped me, listened to me and threw advice my way, in regards to this decision! :)

No comments: