Jul 25, 2005

The Countdown

just hours away from making my decision. I should already know by now I guess. I did tell Brian I would let him know monday morning. Looking at the time on my computer it is monday morning. still no closer to a decision than yesterday ! i think, when the time comes I"ll just flip a coin!

what to do...... what should I do? I"ll miss most everyone I work with now, except for, well, maybe i'll miss half of the people I work with now....especially Darcy!

decisions decisions........
just a little over 10 hours, and then I have to know what I want to do! :)

that doesn't give me much time, if you take into account that i"ll be sleeping for at least half of that time :)
haha

I will make the "RIGHT" decision!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about some discussion on the pros and cons so everyone can help you with suggestions? =)