Aug 13, 2005

Harrison Lake











- August 12, 2005 -

What a ton of fun ! We went out to Harrison Hot Springs with my uncle Trevor, and four cousins, Matthew, Christina, Sarah, and two of their friends Rachel and Amy. We rented a speed boat ( first time I've been on one of those) andwent tubing all around Harrison Lake. I'm paying the price today, I"m soooo sore! It was so worth it though. It was a beautiful day, the lake was the perfect temperature. It was great :) We stopped for a bit near Rainbow falls, and for the first time in my life, i got to stand under a waterfall, which was pretty cool, and COLD..... it was a great day! :) finished off the day at a little hole in the wall frozen yogurt place..family tradition. :) it was sooo much fun



back to work today I go

No comments: