Oct 9, 2005

2005-06 season has begun


Finally, the day at times felt like it would never come. Hockey is back ! The season started off well, with a win in phoenix, but the team hit a minor speed bump in edmonton! I'm not to worried yet, After all, its only the second game....

Naslund seems to have hit his stride already. Four points in two games. If the other three lines would start getting some points, we'd be in good shape. I still think we are in good shape, but I'd woould have liked to have seen the Canucks start the season 2-0 :)

In the edmonton game, the game was decided on a shootout. I'm not to sure I like that!. Perhaps, if the canucks had won..... i would like it more...

oh well.. next game tommorrow against detroit. Lets hope the team all comes prepared !

Hockey is back, and so is the heartache.... I forgot how disappointing it was to see your team fall short, and lose :)

haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lalala. so yay. and your blog is SILLY! aha.