Oct 6, 2005

Work........is not much fun !


Well, I had my first bad shift at work today. It was a pretty normal breakfast, but lunch, that was a whole nother story. It started off okay..but then it fell apart. I had a kitchen worker, walk out, and go home at about 1230, and it just went downhill from there! The servers were making stupid mistakes, running food to the wrong tables, ignoring some tables, a table of twenty.................. i'm not looking forward to checking the email tommorrow, when i'm sure they'll be some guest concerns!

I WANT BRIAN BACK!

I can't do this by myself! The other manager, that works there, i dont know what her issues are, but she isn't helping me at all! I've only been working there for about a week and a half before Brian left for his holidays. I dont know what I'm supposed to know! I am overwhelmed!

I'm hoping tommorrow will be better, and I can make some sense of what I"m supposed to be doing!

I can only hope !!!!

No comments: