Oct 3, 2005

My second hockey game of the season


I got my hockey tickets for wickedly cheap on ebay. I paid 51 bucks, for two 70 dollar seats. Not to shabby, especially for a pre season game. For myself I think a pre season game should be cheaper than regular season games. For some reason, the canucks, just don't see it my way :) ha ha

I took my uncle trevor to the game with me. It was his first hockey game to see in real life. That was definitely pretty cool!

I went down to the lower rows, for the pregame warm up, and got some pretty sweet shots.

HOCKEY.... HOCKEY.....HOCKEY..... HOCKEY....

I'm so glad the NHL is back

The game itself was really entertaining. The first period, it was kinda give and go. The Canucks would score, then the Oilers would score. Surprisingly enough, I would say that the Canucks really outplayed the oilers in the first period. But the oilers made good on the shots they had. The second period, the oilers had more shots than the canucks, but their goaltender ty conklin looked terrible. By the end of the second period it was 6-2 Canucks. All pretty goals. The Sedins with Carter, made up the first line, and they were tremendous! Its nice to know our second line can step in, pick up the slack, when our first line isn't there!

The third period, no scoring, but still pretty entertaining.

The Final Score........... Canucks 6, the Oilers 2

Then the shoot out ! :) I"m not to sure what I think of this way of ending a tie game. Its exciting... but.... i dont know. Thankfully the Canucks have managed to score on a few of them in the pre season. I was getting a little worried, with all our fire power, they weren't scoring there for a while. We managed to win this one, thanks to Daniel Sedin, and Fedor Federov.... :)

On to the regular season

GO CANUCKS GO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to see you're keeping up the blog!