Sep 29, 2005

And so it begins



My stress level at work just went from 1 up to about 20. Brian leaves for his vacation tommorrow, leaving ME in charge! WHAT WAS HE THINKING? other than, i'm really gonna enjoy my time away from work.

Tommorrow, the countdown begins, until he gets back, and relieves me of all this responsibility. I dont feel ready! I feel overwhelmed..................

But I can do this, I can!

I dont really have a choice! I have to do it !

He comes back to work, October 17th I believe. Its gonna be a very long 17 days! Let me tell you !

On a brighter note though, that means I work all day shifts while he's gone. I think thats a brighter note anyway! That does mean I have to wake up at 4 every morning. AAGGGHHHHH what have a i got myself into :) ha ha

I CAN DO THIS....

but first I must sleep

4 o clock comes much too early! :)

No comments: