Sep 12, 2005

I'm tired !!!!

How will I survive the long day ahead? its 345, in the morning. Yes, in the morning and I"m preparing to get ready to go to work! I'm not used to this day shift stuff. I"m gonna need lots and lots of coffee this morning, until I feel somewhat normal! I can tell you one thing, if I work day shift on a regular basis, like I'm apparently going to. I"m definitely going to have to get to bed ALOT EARLIER! I"m going into my new job today!, this morning, leaving in about an hour. But I need to have breakfast, do some laundry, and have a shower, before I even think about leaving for the day! Today should be interesting. Meeting, or re - meeting some more people that I will be working with! I hope the day goes okay..... right now I just feel like falling back into bed, pulling the covers over my head, and going to sleep!

i do not feel all bright eyed and chipper, at this point!


Why did I say I'd go in on my day off! this early? after not getting home from work till 1145, and not getting to sleep till 1230?

one of life's great unanswered questions!

oh well, off I go to face the day ahead!

No comments: