Sep 10, 2005

I Need To Get Away !


I need a holiday ! I'm about fed up with Whitespot, as you can probably tell, if you've been reading my blog periodically, over the past few days. I know life isn't fair, but it just seems right now, at work, life is treating everyone else, but me, fairly. My shifts, are closing shifts till I"m out of there, while, the other managers there, are getting three days off a week, weekends off, four days off in a row. You know I could really use something like that right now !

I know I"m leaving, and I only have a limited amount of shifts left at that restaurant, but that shouldn't mean that I'm the one that gets the lousy shifts. That doesn't mean that i"m the one that doesn't get a weekend off. That doesn't mean that I"m the one that doesn't get four days off in a row. Or does it? Maybe I"m NAIVE..... but one would think, a happy manager would be of greater value to the restaurant, than one who is unhappy, bitter, upset, severely stressed out... maybe I"m wrong.... which could be a distinct possibility.... who knows. Alls I know is that I need a break! I'm tired of being a pawn! Use and abuse, thats the current philosophy around the place right now. It sure feels that way anyway!

I'm gonna be in fine form when I start my new job.

I NEED A BREAK !

Oregon sounds good right about now!

No comments: