Sep 26, 2005

TEN YEARS LATER !

My High School Reunion ~ 10 years already !




Wow, how time does fly ! I've been out of high school for ten years. It hardly seems that long at all! We had our Reunion on saturday. It was.... interesting. A bit awkward at the beginning, and all the way through actually :) I found it so anyway :) It was good to see some of the people I graduated with, the people I was friends with and whatever more.

It was also interesting to see, how ten years doesn't change some people at all! The snobs were still the SNOBS......... too good to speak to the likes of me :) haha, ALthough I can't say that for all of the snobs. Some of them had actually grown up over the last ten years, and decided that Maybe it was okay to talk to me this time :) ha ha but what more can you talk about? Whats new? Married single? Working? school? where? after that... what else is there to really talk about it? with people that you didn't really talk to when you were in high school! :)

It was a good time though. Interesting to see how some of the kids had turned out into half decent law abiding citizens..........



Funny to see guys, who made fun of me in grade 5......... and all the way thru highschool, actually be nice to me, ..... haha.... I had to snicker a couple of times, when they came up and said it was good to see me, and all that :) ha ha.... I think I"m still traumatized but what they did to me, in my school years! :) as clear as day, i can still hear them taunting me !

some of the girls............ still, as barbiesh, as ever............ i just wanted to go over there, and rip their little barbie head off......... and say.. BE REAL..... but, i restrained myself

Oh well, I'm well over that.... all in all, it was a good night!

Still can't believe its been 10 years already !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, JC, moving up in the world! Ten years... I'm afraid mine is coming up in a couple. Unbelievable. When I was still in school I thought it would be forever until I was done, now I've been out for nearly as long as I was in.

Anonymous said...

well it looks like you were the only girl who stayed skinny! lol... so much for the rest of them being barbies... never knew they came out with the ten years of fat edition.