Sep 11, 2005

~5 more shifts~


It just keeps getting more frustrating! I found out tonite, that the girl they brought in to replace me, is getting paid more money than I ever got paid. Hows that for a slap in the face, and thanks for your hard work and dedication for the last year!

Granted, she may be inflating her numbers a little, but if this is indeed the case, I think I"m pretty justified in being upset. The only thing I've ever done there, is try and do a good job, and to be treated the way i've been treated my last few shifts there.... I just dont know what to think! I feel sooo , hmm, sooo hurt, I think would be the best way to describe it.

But on the positive side,( yes there is a positive side) :) I've met alot of people in my time there, and I"m proud to call most of them friends :) We've had some good times there, and I will always look back on the memories i've created there with great fondness. I've learned alot, my time there, changed, grown, matured, to a certain extent anyway :) I'll miss certain aspects of working there, for sure ! I just wish I could have left with a better feeling.... if you know what I mean!

5 MORE SHIFTS

No comments: