Sep 2, 2005

13 more shifts



THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

As I get closer to my last shift at work, I have begun to realize what truly wonderful people I have been working with for the past 7.5 years. Of course there is that select few, that you definitely won't miss. The majority of my staff, and co workers, are wonderful people. It makes me sad to think of going into work, and not seeing these same people. Its all part of moving on I suppose. I"m sure I"ll meet new people, who are just as wonderful, at my new place of employment. 13 more shifts to work with the ones that I've known for years though. Truly, my last day will be bittersweet! Wanting to leave, but not wanting to leave anyone behind ! I supposed I should enjoy these moments that I have now, too soon, it will all be over ! I will have to bid them adieu........ Its all part of life, Isn't it? saying good bye ?

No comments: