Sep 5, 2005

A day off - there is life outside of work !

My wonderful nephew came over today. What alot of fun he is. He is a ray of sunshine, in my life these days. I can almost forget about the stresses of work, when he's around! :)

Today, we took him to the park, where, he discovered the MONKEY BARS. Which he was quite thrilled with, The FIREMAN"S POLE, and the SLIDE. He loved them all, but he wouldn't take a step near the SWING. When we put him on it, he was so scared! it was sort of funny :)

He loves going to the park, thats for sure! :)

What a good day.

RIght now He's having a nap, and then his parents are coming over for a BBQ tonite. And it looks like its gonna be a lovely evening. You can tell its decidedly fall though. Just walking thru the forest, the comforting crunch of the leaves, and the crispness in the air, in the evening!

I LOVE FALL.......... and I love ETHAN

It was a beautiful day today. Warm, and sunny. You could definitely feel fall in the air though. Which isn't a bad thing! :)

It was a perfect day, to spend with my nephew, watching him run and play on the playground, that his daddy and I played on when we were around his age! :)

Time flies, thats for sure !


What fun.....

STRESS, WHAT STRESS?

No comments: