Sep 15, 2005

3 shifts


COUNT THEM.... ONE, TWO, THREE,

Friday, Saturday and Sunday, my last three shifts at Langley Whitespot. On one hand I feel relief, on the other hand, Its pretty sad. I've been there for, i guess its the almost 8 year point. Lived and learned, made some pretty good friends.... and now the time has come to move on! I"m excited, yet scared. I guess thats pretty normal though !

I keep telling myself that this is a good move for me. It will be good for me, I'll learn so many new things. Change of scenery... and all that. sometimes I believe myself :) ha ha..... ask me in about a month....... I"ll let you know if I made the right decision! :)

Until then, I will remain positive, and just look to enjoy my last three shifts working ... in Langley. Monday night will be emotional I think... my farewell dinner................ maybe it won't be, its not as if I won't see my friends from work, occasionally. I just won't see them at work.....

THREE MORE SHIFTS! :)

No comments: