Sep 5, 2005

10 more shifts



Another shift over and done with ! one shift closer to leaving that restaurant forever. Thinking that, kinda makes me sad....... I'll miss so many people there. But its not like I'm gone from the area, and I wont see them anymore.

I am in such turmoil...over everything thats happening there right now. I feel bad leaving my friends.... to cope with the endless changes that are soon to appear..... and I"m not sure that I can do the job thats expected of me at the new restaurant......

I wish I had more time to train. So i wouldn't have to go in on my day off ! I"m so tired and worn out these days. I hate to give up even one of my days off! Once I get out there, I"ll have a week and half to learn everything I need to learn..and then my new General Manager is going on holidays! Granted at this point, he really needs his holidays, but I feel ill equipped to deal with whats expected of me!

Will I ever feel rested and relaxed again?

No comments: