Sep 20, 2005

the party to say goodbye


Well, the party is over and done with. I now fully understand the quote

"parting is such sweet sorrow "

It was a fun night, if one could forget that one was not working with these people again. They got me the coolest gifts to remember them by :) All Canucks stuff, so one would almost think that they knew me pretty well :) haha

The card they gave me, that they all signed, I started to read it, but I couldn't finish it....... I almost started to get teary eyed over it, so I saved it for reading later :) I'm gonna miss them all soooo much! :) They all wished me luck, said I'd do a great job, to come by and visit, don't forget them. gave me a hug, and sent me on my way!

I've had such good times with all of them there. I'll never forget them thats for sure. I just wish I could bring them all with me ! Unfortunately, i can't!

I love you all !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Partying is only sorrowful at the moment. The great thing about leaving co-workers, is that when you DO get to see them again, it'll be on your own time and you can always be having fun when you're together, never working.

Best of luck in your new job, I'm sure you'll love it.