Oct 21, 2005

More on MOORE


It seems that reporters, just can't seem to let it go. Before every pre game scrum, and post game scrum, inevitably, the question pops up .... " so about that colorado game this saturday, how do you feel it will go, seeing as how this is the first game since the 'incident'? "

I'd like to forget the whole situation. It makes me feel hypocritical. I keep forgetting that steve Moore is the victim here.

I'm a die hard Canucks fan, and I remember listening to the game that this all occurred in. I was understandably worried, when they carried steve Moore off the ice on a stretcher.... no one deserves that, no one! And then when i heard that he had fractured his neck.... i was disappointed, that a member of 'my' team had done that.

Following the suspension, the lockout.... the criminal case.... To me, Bertuzzi has paid enough. But I know, if the shoe had been on the other foot, and it was a colorado player who had done this to a Canuck player.. we would all be calling for his head.......

so how can I justify honestly, moving on, and forgetting about it ?

Move on we must. Bertuzzi knows what he did was wrong, and he knows that he has to face the consequences. Alls we can do is hope for the best, hope for a full recovery with Steve Moore...

There are many ifs and buts, many conspiracy theories, on the how, why's ... and perhaps, if Steve Moore hadn't laid that questionable hit on naslund, None of this would have happened! But you can't tell me that proffesional athletes, the coach and the General Manager, met together, and planned for all this to happen !! Thats a bit unbelievable !!!!

alls we can do is try and forget it happened, but at the same time, make sure it doesn't happen again !

Support Bertuzzi... and hope for a full recovery of Moore!!!!!

and leave what happened in the past, in the past!


No comments: