Sep 22, 2006

another day, with not enough dollars

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

It's another day in the life of me. A day off work, a day away from stress, supposedly. Alas, it was not to be. I had so much running around to do today. I had to pick up Emily from school at 1130, drop my car off at the dealership at 130, spend quality time with Ethan. It was a busy day. A beautiful day, but too short. Its already 830, and Nearing my bed time. I know I know, My bed time, that early? Well, I leave the house tommorrow morning at 5 am, so that means I have to be up at the latest by 445, to get ready for work. Way to early, the things we will put ourselves through, to torture ourselves at work. I'm really not looking forward to work, but then, do I ever? The only thing i'm really interested in is if I can make LOTS of tips off of room service and travel so I can make some gas money so I can get to work for the next two weeks. You'd never know that I just got paid today. Cars are expensive, the upkeep and all that to keep them in tip top condition. Such is my life. Whenever I think I'll have a little extra money to pay of my airplane ticket before I go away on holidays, something always comes up. Maybe one day, Brian will put my raise through at work, and I"ll have a little extra money, but I'm not holding my breath! Seriously, that job ain't worth the pain!!!

No comments: