Sep 11, 2006

Linden Returns !


British Columbia (AP) -Trevor Linden re-signed with the Vancouver Canucks, agreeing to a one-year deal worth $600,000.

The 36-year-old center will also be able to earn another $200,000 should he reach certain incentive bonuses.

Linden had seven goals and nine assists in 82 games with the Canucks last season, his 17th in the NHL and 14th with the Canucks. He has 356 goals and 474 assists in 1,243 regular-season games. He has also played with Montreal, Washington and the New York Islanders.


I was happy to see this transaction done by the Canucks this afternoon. Linden to me, will always embody the Canucks. I think of the Canucks, I think of Linden. They are one and the same. I do so hope that this is the year that Linden and the Canucks go all the way.

1 comment:

1Green Thumb said...

I cann't believe hockey season is finally starting again. I cann't wait! Red Wings Rule though I am afraid lol