Sep 29, 2006

too close to home

Wow, i never thought I"d see the day where there is a shooting in my neighbourhood. A shooting at a park, that I used to spend time at when I was in high school. A shooting three houses down from where my cousin used to live !!!!!!!!!!!!! Society really is going to the dogs !!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy !


a shooting up in Brookswood, involving 16 year olds !!! The thought of 16 year olds with guns scares me ! - WHAT IS A 16 YEAR OLD DOING WITH A GUN? When does shooting someone solve any problems????

I may be a little naive, a little sheltered, but this is not supposed to happen in my neighbourhood. It happens in big cities like Colorado, and Vancouver. NOT IN LANGLEY !!!!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the shooting victim. Lucky for them, the kid is going to be all right. These kids went to my high school. I never thought there would be a shooting at my high school. Granted I haven't gone there since I graduated over 10 years ago. BUt still.............

what is the world coming too !!!!???!!!!????

No comments: