Apr 23, 2007

Must Work Hard


Canucks will have their hands full tonight - game 7 against the Dallas Stars. Working hard, and working smart is key to their game. If they work hard, work smart, and score a goal or two, they have a very good chance of winning the game, winning the series, and advancing to the next round. I'd like all series to go seven games, there is just something about game 7 - winning in game 7 is awesome, losing in game 7 is heartbreaking. Let's hope we win in game 7 :D

GO Canucks Go

I BELIEVE !

2 comments:

Sean Zandberg said...

After tonight, if they win, I hope they are done with game 7's in this year's playoffs. It wears a team down I think.
The other teams can play 10 overtimes all they want though!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the pressure is on. After tonight, one of two things will happen. People will be sadly disappointed and all the flags will come off the cars. Or, the excitement will raise to a whole new level. I favour
the second, but I really hope they can pull it off. After the first bit I was confident. Now I'm not sure, but I think they can after their good season... they just need to do it.

Might have to watch some online tonight... I always say that but we'l see.