Apr 19, 2007

*yawn*

Stanley Cup Playoffs
Quarter Finals
Game 5
Series 3-2 Canucks




Canucks 0
Stars 1

Overtime





The Vancouver Canucks let a golden oppurtunity slip through their hands. Please don't let this be shades of the past where we let a 3-1 series lead get away and turn into a 4-3 series loss.

I couldn't even tell you much about this game if I wanted to. I was being lulled to sleep by sheer boredom. It was typical Dallas/Canucks game. No one wanting to make that first mistake - a few good chances on both sides. Turco, and Luongo both played sensational. Seriously, do we need to give Turco anymore confidence? two shutouts in this series for him now. :( The winning goal was scored on the powerplay, a too many men on the ice penalty by the Canucks. I just knew that was gonna rear its ugly head and bite them in the butt.

The key to the next game, or one of the keys - CANUCKS NEED A POWERPLAY GOAL!! Dallas is winning that so far this series. I think they have 3 powerplay goals to the Canucks 1 I believel.

Next game Saturday Night

WE WANT A WIN!


No comments: