Jan 2, 2006

Canucks VS Blues


What team will show up tonite ? Will it be the team that plays a full 60 minutes? I can count on one hand, maybe two hands the number of times this canuck team has shown up. They've been in a bit of a slump lately, winning a game, and then losing three games....... Which team will show up tonite.

Jovanovski, and Cloutier are out. Cloutier for obvious reasons, but Jovanovski.... I'm not to sure why. This is the second game he's sat out..... I dont know if he's injuried or what is going on. I guess if its too serious, we will hear eventually.

So far, the game is all tied up.... 1-1 .......

I sure hope the Canucks win..... It is only the worst team in the NHL, they are playing tonite..... they should win !!!

Sometimes, what should happen, doesn't though. As The Blues just scored shortly after a Canucks PowerPlay ended. This team will be the death of me I think..... but I still love them

Go Canucks Go !!

Now the games become more important, as the teams start to vie for playoff position. Calgary as of today is 5 points ahead of the Canucks. Not to long ago, we were 5 points ahead of Calgary. Come on Canucks, play like we think you can ! ! :)

Well they obviously did not have time to read my blog, with my heartfelt plea to play like I think they can, and win against the worst team in the NHL........... maybe its me... I"m under the delusion that they are better then they are.........

Regardless, they lose 4-1 to the worst team in the nhl fall farther behind in the playoff race for playoff positioning, and leave me very bitter, and depressed !!

Why do I do this to myself !!!!!!!

love hurts I guess, as the Canucks have so handily proved over the past two weeks !!!!!!

No comments: