Jan 21, 2006

SUPERSTITIOUS ?

Well, Instead of listening to the hockey game tonite. ( Canucks versus the CANADIENS) i went over to some friends house and had a great night. I think I should do that more often, since the Canucks won 6-2.

GO Canucks GO

Had a great time at Andrew and Natasha's. I think I drank too much coke though :) I've been up for 20 hours now. I need to sleep....but.... i can't seem to relax enough to do that for some strange reason.

MUST STOP DRINKING POP !

We played pictionary, guys against the girls. I must say, that was the loudest pictionary game i've ever been a part of...........

and remember........ center of the universe, is. ONE WORD..............

i guess if you're from toronto, it is

now that i"m totally blabbering on,..........

until the next time...........

ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time, it was great... and for the record... pictionary with my family is much louder! :D