Jan 16, 2006

my room smells like popcorn


Another Canucks win....... this time 4-2 against sid the kid, and the penguins. Tied with Calgary for first place in the division... is it wrong of me to wish some calamity befall the flames so they go into a tailspin..... i almost feel bad............


But keep on those winning ways boys.... I believe you can do it. Next up, the SABRES.......

GO CANUCKS GO !!!

Another semi normal day for me. I did a few constructive things around the house, once I finally got out of bed, lazed around, ate popcorn, and then in the evening i went out and spent the evening with one of my very best friends :) WE had so much fun. It was nice to get out, and spend some time together. We just don't do that often enough !

Love ya Julie :)

Tommorrow I go back to work......... two more days till i'm off again! I can't wait till my two days off are in a row, its so much more restful.....

Until then.... I will survive

No comments: