Jan 13, 2006

Friday the 13th


Surprisingly enough, Friday the 13th this year, went really well. I was only to realize much later, that all the bad luck would fall onto my beloved hockey team.

The Canucks were in New Jersey to play the Devils tonight. And everything was going to plan. 0-0 throughout the first two periods.... and then the third period. Alex Auld let in a 'soft' goal... and the floodgates opened. Well, maybe I"m exaggerating just slightly. The final score was 3-0, the end result, still the same. A LOSS

My emotions are so firmly entrenched into the success of this team. I take each loss to heart. I have to stop doing this.


I'm slightly depressed right now. Maybe its the fact that we have had 26 days straight of rain. And for the most part, not just sprinkling of rain. The majority of it , has been pouring rain. I"m starting to feel like Noah, In Noah's ark.

WILL THE RAIN EVER STOP ???????

I was counting on my team to win..... silly me, depending on a hockey team to pull me out of my doldrums.....

MUST STOP...... SHOULD STOP..... CAN"T STOP.............

Maybe we'll beat the Islanders......

Go Canucks Go !

No comments: