Mar 22, 2007

BRAVO, ROBERTO


Canucks 2
Predators 0

this will be a short summation, I didn't see the game, I didn't listen to much of the game - I was at work. :( I'm thrilled we won, and for Roberto Luongo to shut out the best team in the NHL. WOW double bonus.

What a game *

* Roberto Luongo awarded the Mark Messier award for excellence and Leadership
* Roberto Luongo now leads the NHL in wins
* goals from unlikely sources tonight, Jan Bulis opened the scoring and Tommi Santala scored the insurance goal
* a very complete game - the only thing lacking was the powerplay, but when you're winning little things like that don't really matter to me.
* First Detroit, now Nashville. This team never ceases to amaze me. I must admit I had steeled myself for a loss. So them winning exceeded my expectations, and has made me a happy Canucks fan.

three up on Minnesota and four points within first in the conference. This team has me in shock. Is it for real? or am I destined for a crushing disappointment.

No comments: