Mar 3, 2007

WHY?

After spending an hour or so wasting time on my computer perusing other Canuck fans blogs, I've come to a conclusion. Rating my blogging about the Canucks, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give myself about a 2. haha so why do I continue to blog about the Canucks, well to put it simply - "Because I can".

Maybe my problem is I rush to finish the blog, and don't take the necessary time to say all i want to say. Or my brain is thinking faster than my fingers can type. Who knows.

I will admit however, I love it. I love the Blogging, I love the Canucks. so I will continue to torture those few faithful readers that i do have. All one or two of you.

I suppose its just my way of saying
Go Canucks Go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the first Canucks logo represent.....????
I always wondered...

Sean Zandberg said...

You just have to be patient with your site's success. I've only been blogging since last July, and I'm slowly getting increased traffic.
It helps to get exposure through linkage, and to have alot of informative and fun information.
Good luck, Jenny! Keep going!

Jenny said...

I think the first canucks logo if by first you are referring to the picture i have up there -

its supposed to be a hockey stick in an ice rink.

Canuckfan said...

And it is also a stylized "C", as in "Canucks".