Mar 1, 2007

Todd Bertuzzi back by end of month?

Well, it appears that Todd Bertuzzi could very well be back on ice, and playing hockey by the end of the month. While I'm happy that Bertuzzi is back and all that, i'm not too enthralled with the fact that he'll be on the opposing team from now on. If he reverts back to the Todd Bertuzzi we knew and loved, we may have our hands full with Detroit.

Apparently he showed up for practice today, and skated a little, did a few drills and stayed around to answer questions from the media. Of course he had to face a few questions about the "MOORE" incident :

"The only people who talk about and discuss it is usually media and all that," Bertuzzi said Thursday. "You know, I gotta respect that you guys have a job to do and I understand it. ... I'm the same as everyone else. I just got issues that will take care of themselves. Like I said, it's not for Detroit to deal with. It's for me to deal with. It has no bearing on anything right now with me playing here."


Well, I must say I wish him all the best and hope he can return to top BERTUZZI form.

Bertuzzi impresses in Wings debut

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be very interested in Beruzzi's progress, and I do hope he succeeds...just not when he's playing against the Canucks! Will be a strange sight to see him in Detroit red.