Feb 14, 2007

I heart salo

Finally, a game I was able to watch. Me and my adorable nephew Nolan watched the game tonight. It was time well spent. Bonding time with my month old nephew. It was a really well played game though. It was scrambly at times by both teams, Luongo played well, like he normally does. The whole team I felt played really well tonight. Thank Goodness for Salo scoring in Overtime. Did anyone else see Alex Burrows closeline Sami Salo, after he scored his goal? That was the funniest thing ever. I guess he was a little exuberant celebrating with Sami Salo. Was hilarious !!!!

Was a good game, too bad we gave Minnesota a point, but the important thing is we get the two points, and I believe we are tied for first with Calgary again. A good start to the road trip. Lets hope they keep up the good work, and keep those points coming in?

GO Canucks GO

No comments: