Feb 7, 2007

The Oppurtunity to gain first - AGAIN


Here we sit, a few hours before the game against the Blackhawks begins. Will this be a game that the Canucks regain first place for good?? Or will it be a game, that the Canucks will look back upon and kick themselves for letting the oppurtunity pass them by.

Alls I ask for is a good effort !!!!

Go Canucks Go !

Updated :
10 pm Wednesday Night

I'm going to pretend that this game did not happen. Then I dont have to acknowledge the fact that the Canucks lost yet again to a basement dweller. Why do you do this? In fact, why do i do this to myself. I was so psyched for a Canucks win. I should have known. oh well, its just a loss of two points that we didn't need in the standings. I love this team, but sometimes I hate to love them.

oh well, we might beat atlanta. :D

Granted aside from the general lack of effort, Luongo did keep it close. He only allowed one goal, i mean who couldn't score on an empty net? 1-0 sounds much better than 3-0. Still, I expected better, and frankly, I'm disappointed. I haven't had cause to say that too often this season, only about 19 or 20 times. :)

No comments: