Feb 5, 2007

Sid the kid - a whiner?

No calls irk crosby

I was just surfin the web, and I came across this article on Sportsnet.ca This kid is talented no doubt about it. A 19 year old kid leading the NHL in scoring. I dont think anyone has done that since Gretzky. It seems that the public is divided on him though. Some say whiner, some say just 'young' I guess time will tell.

He is only 19 years old. a 19 year old in this version of the NHL. Its pretty incredible if you ask me. But then who's asking me?

To be leading the league in scoring, while putting up with the slashing, and the no calls. That's impressive, but, is he diving for some of the calls? that is indeed the question. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. A good Canadian kid, playing in the NHL at such a young age.

Impressive Indeed !

2 comments:

Sean Zandberg said...

Nah! He's a bonafide whiner! He's a Lemieux clone! I wish he played more like Ovechkin..

Jenny said...

i will admit id ont know what I"m talking about with this one. I"ve seen all of two nhl games with sidney crosby - but he's a canadian kid I"m willing to cut him some slack !

i wish he gave quotes like ovechkin

WHo's your favourite nhl player Ovechkind " ME" ovechkin replies :D