Feb 13, 2007

My Jersey



By this time tommorrow, I will be the proud owner of a Authentic vintage Trevor Linden Jersey. You will not believe how excited I am. Sure thats sounds really pathetic, after all, its only a jersey !! Its been a long time coming though, so bear with me? :D

Not only will I own an authentic vintage Trevor Linden jersey, It will be an autographed vintage Trevor Linden jersey. One of my co worker's husband has a side job dealing with autographs and memorabilia of the NHL, and the Canucks. Anyway, to make a long story short - He has offered me two options. One, he's bring my jersey to Linden and get it signed that way, or two, I could come with him, and meet and greet Trevor Linden myself.

So how exciting is that? It's pretty newsworthy for me thats for sure. I"m a little apprehensive and I'm sure I'll make a complete fool of myself,. Its not an oppurtunity you get every day. Well, I get the oppurtunity to make a fool of myself daily, and I take advantage of that. But, meeting Trevor Linden in person, now that doesn't happen every day.

I'll see how it works out - if my work schedule cooperates, - if I don't chicken out.

GO CANUCKS GO

No comments: